Saturday, January 19, 2008

What Shall I do

Well, it has happened again. I have been lazy and so not much was written on this page for a very long time. Truth be told I had my parents over with me for a month. It was nice having them just for myself for a change. I did not have to worry about other obligations. Me and Fairoz finally sort of took things easily. We did not rush to do things, we went out for movies and also woke up late. I got too lazy and I knew this is just temporary, so rather than jumping back on my feet and start doing things, I took advantage of the situation and started enjoying them immensely.

Its really nice, this feeling of being taken care of. Its like you're a kid again. Even though you are the lady of the house somehow you end up asking for confirmation for everything. After all she is superior. Kids loved it too. That is one thing I was worried most, how they were going to take it after they left but life is life. Not being with family here in Dubai is such a setback for the kids. They are missing out so much. They do not get enough attention at times. They are sleeping on the carpet now and looking at their soft faces I am starting to feel so bad why I don't seem to have the time for them. I cook, clean, do the laundry and bath them everyday without fail unless its Fairoz's off days. He bathes them when he is off. Then after that its feeding time and then its nappy change time and then it's nap time. And so there goes the day. Slowly the day turns into evening and its dinner time and bed time. Where do I find the time to sit and play with them or take a book and read to them. I'm clueless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel, take it easy. At the end of the day you will know waht to do..i suggest you go with the flow and try your best. Ater all we are not suoer moms, just an ordinary lady looking for a specal place in this worl. Don't we all. Remember you are special. That keeps us going even when it gets tough.

Fauziah said...

Thank you so much. That was very uplifting for me. I have given some time for their studies now but to make them sit and learn is another matter altogether But like you said we should just take it easy and go with the flow. and yes we are special,aren't we.