Thursday, January 8, 2009

Aha....

Im writing this article and as I write, I realize there has a been a long absence from my writing. This want and need to write has been there for me all the time but it's just that it is the Time that does not permit it. Love of my life, my husband tells me to write when I am bored and I turn and look at him and say, " where do I get the time darling". Having said that I know deep inside I can make some time but a number of thoughts takes over me and there goes the time.

Truth be told I did write and I do have a number of drafts starting to collect in my box. Lately, I have been reading a friend's blog and it has awakened my appetite for writing about life again(http://syigimsharif.blogspot.com/) . We have a lot of happenings this year that could be put in beautiful words but I did not have the courage to write them. Call me a coward, maybe that is what I am. I blame myself all the time for not going out there and reaching out to fullfill my dreams. The nagging voice at the back of my head tells me to do it but that boring little lady inside me who sits and tells me to do the appropriate things holds me back.

The tiny problem I have is that I never express myself very well with speech. I reach out to people by writing. Maybe that is why whatever I write turns to come out as something really deep. Enough said. Time to get up and do something about it.

2 comments:

Syigim said...

'cannot express well in speech'? yeah, right!! i think it's safe to say that BOTH of us are one of those lucky ones who are able to do both rather incessantly! husband u tak ckp ke u ni chatterbox! hihi.. nways, if other things are appropriate to do at that time then prioritize. no rush. write when d mood hits u..

Fauziah said...

he he...yes Iam to him..not with others..

that's the thinh u see..i have crazy ideas when im about to sleep at night and then when morning comes the urge is not there..

should just come down and write then..thank u darl...