Monday, January 7, 2008

Older Posts


Baby

I know I'm supposed to keep updating my blog but good god I haven't been able to for some time. Some of them tell me that hey you're not working, you’re just at home. I feel like banging their heads with a hammer. Do you know how busy one can get with a toddler running around the house? It’s a joy to see him running around with his eyes gleaming with mischief but you're not a single gal anymore sitting in front of your comp jus wasting the day away. I now know how precious sleep is. Now that im pregnant again, I jus wish I could go to bed whenever I want but my honey bunny misses me. I can hear him outside my room calling amma, ma, mama and there goes my will to sleep. That’s how it was for the past 4 months but now I’m home with my mother and my in laws. They take good care of him and I can put up my feet and feel the pain slowly being lifted off me. The part about having a baby is that it’s wonderful nonetheless but it’s the being pregnant part that puts me off. I have all the pains you can imagine and they keep knocking my door every day.Cramps, spasms, nausea, you name it, I've got it. But I guess one has to go through it no matter what. It’ll be so worth it at the end of my nine months. That’s all for now I guess….might take some time off till I update again…he he….bye

Posted by Fauziah Farouk on October 09, 2006 at 07:45 PM

No comments: