Saturday, January 5, 2008

Writing on a new crisp page is something I always look forward to. Though this page cannot be actually described as a crisp page is another matter altogether. I remember writing on my diary when I was young, turning to a new page and starting a new topic was always fun. It holds a new experience, new beginnings and a chance to start fresh. So here I am on a new site, not exactly a new crisp page, but I would like to think so.

For a stay at home Mom who provides for her family 24 hours, one can say that time is something that passes you by without notice. The saying "Time and Tide waits for No Man" is so true here. As for myself I wish the day had more hours so that I have time for the family and for myself. Unfortunately, that is a fool's wish. I'm sure everyone agrees with me here. So I went on and on as to what I could do at home while caring for the little ones and the thought of writing hit me all of a sudden. And so here I am at last writing my first entry. This is is just a simple blog, a blog where I can write whatever I want to and whenever I want to. That's all....hmmmm



Though my old blog still exists (http://fauzifairoz.blogs.friendster.com/fauzis/) , unfortunately I am not able to update on it due to some technical problems. Hence this move was imperative. In time my old entries on my old blog will slowly move in here, starting today.....



Thoughts

when situations allows you some time for yourself,we tend to sit down and look out to the blue sky and ponder on whats happening around us and to us.where are we,how did we get here and boy wasn't that fast.Time flies so fast these days.all of us are so into our own mind,the clutter it makes and tend to forget what we promised ourselves when we started the journey we're in now.All those things we vowed to uphold no matter what seems very distant but somewhere inside you it keeps flashing a warning sign,"hey have you forgotten me lass".Of course we haven't.Its there in a nook trying to grow but our selfishness creeps up and the flash sign dims a little.....and its forgotten yet again.

10-12-2005 at 11:37 PM

No comments: