Monday, January 7, 2008

Almost There

hmm hmm..been silent again..with good reason..Was trying to calm myself down and my toddler and the little one growing inside me.Im just waiting for March the 7.I don't know.It might come out earlier than expected..Missing Frz a lot.Thought it should be fine but hey who am i kidding.Being far away from each other is not easy.These past few months I've come to realize there is so much more to life.Patience can be tested in so many levels and yes at times I too have felt like pulling all my hair out..but pregnancy has done some good things to my hair and i would like them to stay..vain i know but hey appreciate what you have..Everyone has been telling me..its a boy..no its a girl..its a boy..Well i will love you the same little darling..no matter you're a boy or a girl..jus come out with good health and make mommy and atta proud..we only want the best for you...I look forward to the day where i can hold you in my arms and say a silent prayer of thanks to our maker.

Posted by Fauziah Farouk on January 20, 2007 at 06:47 AM

No comments: