Monday, January 7, 2008

Hanaa


She is here at last..my little princess,Hanaa Zafeerah..It was a big drama and all before she made her debut into this world.I had my first contraction on 19th of February while on Google talk with hubby,telling him I will only deliver when he gets here(He was supposed to come on the 26th but was planning to surprise us on the 23rd..guess who surprised him at last..read on.)And there i was arguing with him that he must get here soon and aarrghhh,my first contraction hit me.I thought it was just a very painful braxton hicks coming to greet me now and then since i was getting it for the past 2 weeks.I told him i had it and we just laughed about it..I was so sure it was nothing.Went to bed like every other day,hoping and praying will have a safe delivery and most importantly for my dear husband to come back.You have no idea how much I wanted him to be with me.I had him with me when i delivered our first child and it was a beautiful experience for the both of us.I still get tears in my eyes when i think about it.Sentimental me..Well we hope and wish but it is He who decides.He(God) decided baby should come out soon.The whole night i couldn't sleep.Whenever i dozed off this weird pain kept waking me up.I kept telling myself it cannot be.I have this vague memory of what took place during my first delivery and the pain was very much similar.How can i have it this fast. No it can't be I told myself.And yes it was contraction all right...it hit me again and again..quite far apart.Deep inside i knew it was time.That's when mom came to check on me,I guess she knew something is going to happen from the previous night just by looking at my face.How they do that I have no idea.She came around 5 am and i was sitting down breathing in and out waiting for the contraction to pass.Then mom made some coffee for me and sat down with me to time the contraction.It was really sweet but i really missed fairoz.We were supposed to time it together but he was still in Dubai unaware that i was already in labour.After an hour of timing we decided to pray and go back to bed.I need to conserve my energy if this was real labour pain but I couldn't sleep of course.Who could when the pain kept waking me up again and again.One part was the pain and another was me in tears asking myself why now,when he is still so far away.Decided to go the hospital after lunch since the pain was quite far apart........to be continued..(need to feed baby...bye)

Posted by Fauziah Farouk on March 30, 2007 at 04:10 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute..What an experience. You have narrated it so lovely...keep it up...will come for more

Fauziah said...

Thank you dear...Pls do..Really appreciate it.