Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello Again

He he..I know what you're gonna say kak Gim. Ok I'm here dusting off my blog again. Seriously I get so much of ideas to write but somehow again time plays a nasty trick on me. I have to admire some women out there. How do you manage to keep your blog in tip top shape and still juggle with everyday life. Give yourself a lot of pats on the back.

Just thought of dropping a line or two and see how things go this time. So what has happened so far. Let me see. Azfar has moved from nursery to KG2 to Grade 1. He's a brilliant boy. We are working very hard to get some things sorted out but I'm sure all will be well in due time. Little Hanaa Z is in nursery now. Currently she is attending Palms Nursery. 10 minutes drive away. I was just too excited about both kids going to school. just imagine the time i will have. Boy was I so wrong about that. The drop offs and pick ups is done by me now. Yes got my driving license. After failing 2 times...not bad in a place where people actually fail 16 times and then leave the country. Well to get back to the leisure time i was talking about. None...what leisure time. It's either sit down and be a couch potato or sleep or start cooking and doing the laundry. Well with two kids who only eats home cooked meal and being the laundry freak I am I guess it's safe to say that I come back and start cooking and cleaning and by the time I know it it;s time to go pick them up. Im writing this so fast so please pardon me for any errors. No time for spell check coz i know if I do that this thing will never get published.

SO kids off to school and what else...Well it's 2011...Happy New Year...My parents and sister's family came down last December. It was great fun. One good memory and just Last month my in laws came down for the first time. Somehow with school and it's timing we still managed to have lots of fun. Thank you for making us very happy with your visit.

That's all for now...Let's see how long it takes this time. Ciao

2 comments:

Syigim said...

just noticed this posting!!!!!

*good job* (a pride mix with sarcastic remark for FINALLY updating ur blog! hihi)

fauziah, you write very well, so WRITE! like i said, tulis one paragraph je about what happend that day. ok, how bout just FIVE sentences! n ur done! :)

actually kak syigim pun a bit behind on my updating.. hard to do it daily anymore..

Fauziah said...

oh thank you sis.i'll try my very best to just write a bit or two.hopefully.seriously this time i will. Thanks for always encouraging me.