Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not so much

I have been trying my level best to write at least some updates since my last post. I do not know how you do it but time plays a pretty mean game to me. Well I thought my next post was going to be all cheery and filled up with new improvements. It will definitely have that but also some not so good news.

Since the last time I updated this blog my old maid left and I hired an Indonesian lady who was coming from 9 am till 6 pm. Azfar started his nursery and I needed more help at home. We did pretty well. He loves his nursery and I had more time with my little princess at home. I said more time with her not more free time. Well a lot of them thought when you send one kid to school, you tend to have more time for something but guess what , YOU ARE SO WRONG ABOUT THAT MY FRIEND. Ha ha, I just had to do that. Well it's true. Since little master started his preschool, we have been running up and down ( more about his nursery in another post). Hence we took a new maid, one who we assumed will be of more help rather than leaving us in the middle of the month. She had her excuses and I have mine for being upset.

Right now I am horribly ill with this bad cold and nursing 2 lil ones with horrible cough...so I need a miracle to happen. Send me a maid, a good one, one who is constant and does not decide to leave all of a sudden.

That part is over and I am looking forward for some good news soon. Other than that I have found some real friends at last over here in Dubai. It makes this place a whole lot better to live. Will write more soon. I have been trying to write about Azfar's debut to the schooling world. Watch this space.

4 comments:

Syigim said...

hey, hang in there ok! hows things now? better? keep updatin ur blog! one paragraph would do if no time... ;)

Fauziah said...

thanks sis...nah..will tell u more when u come my house this 27 insyallah..will give proper invitation soon..kids birthday

Hezreen Abdul Rashid said...

keep writing Fauziah..you'll soon get the hang of it:)

Fauziah said...

thank u hezreen.. have not logged n and wrote for ages...been really busy lately....